Arbor Park School District 145 is using PushCoin for all parent payments. PushCoin will be used for registration, lunch, and technology payments.
Follow these steps to create and link your parent account to your student.
1. Go to www.pushcoin.com. Use the latest internet browsers as they are the most secure.
2. Sign up as a parent or guardian. Either click on I don't have an account and fill out the form or use an accelerated sign up by clicking on the Facebook, Gmail, LinkedIn or Hotmail links.
3. Add your student to your PushCoin account by clicking Add User. Enter the unique PushCoin Registration Code provided to you. If you don’t have the unique code, click Request Student Access.
4. Information about the student should appear on the screen. Verify the information is correct and click Confirm.
Please note: If you have multiple students, repeat steps 3-4 for each of the students.
PAYING FOR SCHOOL FEES
-When school fees appear on your student’s account you will see a red negative balance under Fees Balance. You can review the assigned fees under School Fees tab. To pay for school fees, click Pay Fees.
-If you are using a credit or debit card to pay for school fees or add funds to your student's wallet, you will need to enter the CVV number that's on the back of the card.
Set up your payment method by clicking on Accounts and then click on Add Account:
- Electronic check (eCheck). The eCheck funding option is always FREE for parents and all school districts working with PushCoin
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover). There is an additional fee of 2.9% + $0.25 per transaction to use credit or debit cards. This fee is charged by the card processor (Not PushCoin). Arbor Park School District 145 does not profit from these transactions. The fee will be in addition to the original transaction amount. You will be able to see the total cost before submitting the transaction.
PushCoin.com is a mobile-friendly website.
You can use a smartphone or a tablet to pay for school fees or fund and monitor your students' lunch account. PushCoin's website is responsive. The site will adjust to your device’s screen and act like an app.
Every student in PushCoin has two sub accounts: Wallet & Fees.
- The Wallet is a spending account that will serve as your child’s lunch account starting in August 2018. The Wallet is a discretionary account whose funds belong to YOU, not Arbor Park #145. The Wallet funds can be used also to pay for school fees and optional items listed on your school district’s webstore at store.arbor145.org.
-The Fees account is used by your school district to communicate fees that are due to the district. Typical Fees would include annual school registration.
Mealtime Changeover to Pushcoin:
PushCoin will replace Mealtime as the Districts school lunch system starting in 2018/19.
You will be notified via email when your child makes a purchase using their PushCoin wallet funds or when your account balance is low. To adjust the frequency of your email notifications, log into your PushCoin account and click on Settings.
You may check your student's transaction history by logging into your PushCoin account and clicking Transactions.
You can deposit funds to your student’s wallet by clicking Fund Wallet.
You can transfer wallet funds between your students by clicking Move Money.
*If funding electronically, the minimum transaction amount is $35. This minimum exists to allow your school district to keep E-Check transactions free of service charges, and keep the credit card charge to a minimum. There is no minimum transaction amount when funding by physical check. If you have an outstanding balance in your student’s Fees account, you will be sent an electronic invoice once a month.
If you have a technical question about your PushCoin account, please contact PushCoin via email at email@example.com
If you have a question about your school fees billed in PushCoin, please contact the Business Office at 708-687-8040 and ask for the Payroll/Bookkeeper Clerk.