Parent Portal Login:
1. Open the internet browser on your computer
2. Click https://arbor145.powerschool.com/public
3. Create an Account -click on "Create Account" Tab at the top. Click Create Account button. Type in the parent information and the parent's Username and Password you would like to use.
4. Link Students to Account-use the ID and password printed below (both are case sensitive) to link a student to your account. you may enter multiple students to your Account.
5. Review the information and click Enter to create your Account
6. Remember to log off when you are finished. Either you or your child may track academic progress from any location that has internet access. If you do not have internet access, the public library has computers open to access your child's records.
Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access the information. The Grades and Attendance tab will allow you to check assignments and scores by clicking on the blue percentage across from a class. To email the teacher a question or concern, please click the blue teacher's name link. The School Bulletin tab has current announcements for our school. If you have any questions regarding the use of PowerSchool please contact your school office.