Kimberly Heights Kindergarten Program
The mission of Kimberly Heights School is to develop in children a curiosity love for learning that will last a lifetime. We are dedicated to educating children of Early Childhood age, believing that the proper approach to teaching young children will help them in the school years that follow. We believe that our efforts will help children have the opportunity to create happy productive, responsible lives that will benefit themselves and the world we all live in.
The District maintains a full day kindergarten with an instructional program that fulfills the District's curriculum goals and objectives and the requirements of the State law. The District also offers a half-day kindergarten for those parents/guardians who request a half-day program. For information on the District's Kindergarten program, please contact the Principal at Kimberly Heights School.
Our kindergarten curriculum is based on the premise that as a result of the kindergarten experience each child will be able to:
- have a sense of self-worth
- develop a positive attitude toward learning and life
- develop a lifelong curiosity for language and learning
- learn independence and self-discipline, acquire habits needed to become a responsible individual and a group member
- communicate (by listening, speaking, reading and writing) within the environment through a language experience approach
- progress developmentally
- process and utilize new information through problem-solving skills, accept responsibility for his/her own actions and accept the results.
2023-24 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFO
2022-23 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFO
EARLY ADMISSION APPLICATION - KINDERGARTEN
EARLY ADMISSION APPLICAITON - FIRST GRADE