Looking to join our team?
VIEW OPEN POSITIONS!
Welcome to Arbor Park School District 145! We would like you to consider joining one of the most exciting school districts in our state. We are recruiting professionals in all positions to educate, inspire, and empower all learners in our schools. Arbor Park School District 145 uses an online process (Frontline Education) to receive applications for all open vacancies. Following completion of your application, you must also upload the following documents for your file to be considered complete:
- Letter of Application
- Current Resume
- Copies of all academic transcripts
- Copies of all teaching/administrative licenses
- Letters of recommendation
- Additional documents may be required depending on the vacancy requirements
The responsibilities of the Office of Human Resources include but are not limited to:
- Recruitment and Selection of Staff
- Coordination of Staff Induction and Mentoring Programs
- Supervision of Staff Evaluation and Retention Process
- Management of Employee Benefits Program
- Development and Management of Employee Handbooks and Work Agreements
For any information or questions regarding open positions please contact: